Senior Customer Support Manager (f/m) in Berlin
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
To continue our success story we are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Customer Support Manager to lead and inspire our support team in ensuring an outstanding customer service.
What you'll be working on:
- Taking ownership of the customer support function and its team, processes and tools
- Championing the support team’s communication etiquette
- Analysing, prioritizing and assigning customer support tickets
- Set up escalation structures and proactive customer communication
- Establishing Customer Satisfaction goals and creating engaged customers
- Establishing and applying both internal and external Service Level Agreements
- Researching and recommending new tools for improving our existing processes
You need to have:
- Either background in finance domain (internal IT service desk) or enterprise software solutions
- Profound experience working on a Support Team in the financial sector or similar
- Experience in leading a Support Team and coordinating with other business functions
- Solid operational experience working with SLAs of mission critical SaaS or ASP solutions for enterprises (e.g. in financial services, Telco providers or Health Care)
- Exceptional communication and team collaboration skills in English
- Hands-on approach to challenges and resolving these in a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Working knowledge of tools such as Zendesk, Desk.com or similar customer support software
- ITIL certification related to service desk management
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multinational team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Mambu
Publication date: 03-05-2018