Consultant (m/f/d) - Strategic Healthcare Projects in Berlin
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
As a consultant (m/f) in the area of strategic projects, you will serve as a facilitator: your skills and knowledge enable our organization to achieve our strategic targets. Thanks to your abilities and expertise you will provide a major contribution to our growth as well as to the disruptive change in the healthcare industry (e.g. through product development, international market expansion, business intelligence and development). You will leave your footprint in a changing market, enriching a trusted, multidisciplinary and agile team.
medneo | Radiology as a Service
Radiology as a Service allows our customers - doctors and hospitals - a disruptive shift from buying their own equipment towards the purchase of clinical images. medneo is a pioneer of technology and business model innovations in health care and operates highly efficient diagnostic centers as a technology platform with a clear growth strategy in Germany and internationally. Optimal medical and administrative processes play an equally important role such as the development of own IT, technology and service products.
- You are accountable for projects from the very first briefing to the operational implementation in our diagnostic centers.
- Within your project assignments you serve as the interim lead of parts of the organisation.
- You function as a sparring partner within the medneo organisation, consulting a variety of stakeholders on methodologies as well as on further topics.
- You support with passion and personality our Strategic Project Team in the implementation of our strategic projects.
- Excellent academic grades and achievements in the areas of business management, natural science, health care or IT as well as first relevant consulting experiences and a knowledge of complex, interdisciplinary project work including the management of (sub-) projects
- Excellent moderation and presentation skills
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an advantage; interest in this area is a prerequisite
- Excellent language skills (working proficiency in English and advanced level of German with the willingness to improve German skills to a professional level, if applicable)
- Advanced level of analytical and conceptual skills as well as a result-oriented work style
- Willingness to innovate, think creatively, and willingness to walk the extra mile
- Proven consultant personality with curiosity and courage to put new ideas into practice - challenging tasks inspire you
- You are communicative, enthusiastic as well as flexible and committed
- Service orientation and flexibility
- Opportunitiy for personal and professional development
- Opportunity to take on new functions, departments and tasks in a growing company
- Exciting and varied working environment with rooftop office in Berlin Mitte with great views
- A motivated team in a modern, young and future-oriented company
- Flat structures and a varied environment
- Flexible working hours
The classification as Junior Consultant, Consultant, Management Consultant is part of the application process.
Employment: Permanent full-time position
Start: as soon as possible
Location: Berlin Mitte, with willingness to travel
Your contactAlessandro Di Dedda
medneo GmbH | Hausvogteiplatz 12, 10117 Berlin
phone +49 (30) 814501700
Brief profile of medneo GmbH
medneo hat die bildgebende Diagnostik neu definiert. Unsere Kunden sind Ärzte, Krankenhäuser und medizinische Versorgungszenten, die für ihre Befunde hochwertigste MRT-, CT- oder Röntgenaufnahmen benötigen. Dazu müssen sie keine Geräte besitzen, sondern können in einem „Pay-Per-Use-Modell“ auf moderne Infrastruktur und Dienstleistungen von medneo zugreifen. Wir liefern klinische Bilder statt Geräte und nennen es „Radiology as a Service“. Ein revolutionärer Gedanke, der bis heute der Schlüssel für das dynamische Wachstum von medneo in Berlin, Brandenburg und international ist.
Für unser starkes Wachstum suchen wir Informatiker für die IT Produktentwicklung und IT-Administration, Betriebswirtschaftler für die Beratung, Medzinisch-technische Radiologie Assistenzen (MTRA) für die Durchführung der Untersuchungen, Support Mitarbeiter und Mitarbeiter für den Empfang.
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of medneo GmbH
Publication date: 13-11-2018