Head of Marketing (f/m/x) in Berlin
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Head of Marketing located in either Berlin, Halle (Saale), Leipzig or Budapest.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars, of such excellent quality, that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (dealers, OEMS, marketplaces, etc.). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Report to the Chief Growth Officer and interface with relevant business units (product, development, sales, etc.)
- Own the entirety of all market and inwards facing communications
- Your team will produce the following deliverables;
- Value propositions in coordination with product
- Content strategy, calendar and execution (e.g. case studies, testimonials, placement articles, etc.)
- Sales and marketing collateral (presentations, videos, leaflets, etc.)
- Create and manage “B2B sniper campaigns” (campaigns targeted at handpicked individuals)
- Customer and investor PR strategy, content and delivery
- Events, fairs, webinar strategy, content and delivery
- Technical release communications (e.g. developer newsletters)
- Advertisement strategy, creatives and ad operations
- Continuous improvement of personas and targeting
- Website incl SEO
- Blueprints for international expansion (mostly APAC)
- Employee communications (newsletters, townhall meetings, etc.)
- Proven track record in growing and/or building marketing functions in fast growing environments (e.g. Startup, Scale-up, Corporate Venture, Joint Venture)
- World-class skills in creating and executing content marketing strategies for long B2B sales cycles
- Technical and business acumen to understand and market very complex (industrial) products
- Outstanding ability to communicate, listen and coordinate
- Effortlessly switch between “engine room” and “board room”
- Intrapreneurial mindset (we like previous (co)founders, no matter how small or large!)
- Extensive experience in multinational environments with geographically dispersed teams
- Academic degree in Marketing or exceptional track record as founder or similar
- Native-level English, German or Hungarian are optional
- Native user of MS Office Suite and Atlassian Products
- Willingness to travel as required
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary + international relocation package
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Recruiting Manager
+49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner GmbH
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über einen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 23-10-2020