General Counsel - Technology Scale-up (f/m/x) in Berlin
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as our first General Counsel located in Halle (Saale), Leipzig, Berlin or Budapest.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leadingf industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (dealers, OEMS, marketplaces, etc.). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- You will be responsible for the entirety of our legal operations which specifically include:
- Contract design
- Supporting business negotiations
- Vendor management (outside counsels)
- Corporate law (multiple entities across Europe)
- Renewal management/tracking
- Compliance and litigations (rather seldom)
- Design and implementation of international processes
- Restructuring group of international entities
- Reporting line: Twinner C-Suite
- Academic degree in law (focus on civil law e.g. Germany)
- Proven track record in growing and/or building a legal function in fast growing environments (e.g. Startup, Scale-up, Corporate Venture, Joint Venture)
- Outstanding ability to communicate, listen and coordinate
- Extensive experience in multinational environments with geographically dispersed teams
- Intrapreneurial mindset (we like previous (co)founders, no matter how small or large)
- Situational leadership skills (e.g. manager, coach, mentor, visionary)
- Effortlessly switch between “engine room” and “board room”
- Native-level English, very good German language skills
- Native user of MS Office Suite and Atlassian Products
- Willingness to travel as required
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary, homeoffice optional
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Brief profile of Twinner GmbH
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über einen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 02-03-2021