Strategic Project Manager (f/m/d)
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Strategic Project Manager. This role can be based remotely.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment. This role will report into the Director of Global Operations.
- Structure and drive key strategic initiatives focused on improving business performance
- Report and track project health by ascertaining dependencies between projects
- Design and interpret key performance metrics
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Collaborate with leadership across various functions on strategic topics such as OKR definition and monitoring, roadmap development and continuous improvement initiatives
- Become the central point of connection between internal stakeholders including Product Management, Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Support and Sales & Marketing
- Lead high-impact Operations projects end-to-end from initial strategic design to execution and tracking
- Several years of experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects in a startup or consulting environment
- Graduated with a degree in Engineering, Business Management, or a related field
- Masters or MBA degree is a plus
- Strong, cross-functional stakeholder management capabilities to develop ideas, identify opportunities and resolve conflicts
- Strong project management, preferably with experience in implementing large-scale projects with senior stakeholders
- Understanding of systemic relationships, process flows, dependencies and effects
- Effective, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self-confidence
- Strong analytical skills combined with a "get-it-done" attitude
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Fluent English skills, German is a plus
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Senior Executive Recruiting Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 19-07-2021