Head of HR (f/m/d) – Automotive Technology Scale-up (Partially Remote)
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as our first Head of HR located in either Berlin, Halle (Saale), Leipzig or Budapest or remote.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars, of such excellent quality, that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (dealers, OEMS, marketplaces, etc.). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Co-create an effective and scalable set of strategies, processes and services to support fast internationalisation
- Your group will provide the following internal services:
- Employer Branding
- Knowledge management and continuous skill gap analysis
- Learning and development
- Retention strategies
- Contracts and aministration
- Payroll services
- HR Legal (labor laws, safety, etc.)
- Innovate, improve and built all HR functions & services
- Report directly to the CEO and interface tightly with all senior roles in the organisation
- Influence corporate strategy as “intrapreneur” to secure long-term goals
- Create an HR function that attracts, grows and retains world-class talents
- Lead a geographically dispersed team of recruiters and HR administrators
- Proven track record in growing and/or building HR functions in fast growing environments (e.g. startup, scale-up, corporate venture, joint venture)
- Outstanding ability to communicate, listen and coordinate
- Extensive experience in multinational environments with geographically dispersed teams
- Intrapreneurial mindset (we like previous (co)founders, no matter how small or large)
- Situational leadership skills (e.g. manager, coach, mentor, visionary)
- Effortlessly switch between “engine room” and “board room”
- Academic degree in law, HR, economics or similar or exceptional track record as founder
- Native-level English, German or Hungarian are optional
- Native user of MS Office Suite and Atlassian Products
- Willingness to travel as required
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! You have questions? Feel free to get in touch with us:
Senior Recruiting Executive Manager
Phone: +49 172 6330 513
This Job resp. positions as 'Head of HR (f/m/d) – Automotive Technology Scale-up' is vacant in following addresses: 10719 Berlin .
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
12 days ago
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 20-01-2022