Store Manager (f/m/d) - World’s Most Sophisticated Car Scanner in Berlin
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a pivotal position as Store Manager ("Technical Concierge") (f/m/d) in the heart of the buzzing city of Berlin. We believe every customer should be treated like a VIP at our first ever flagship store. And we are looking for you to give the entire customer experience the VIP touch. Check out this video from world famous Supercar Blondie. You don’t have to love cars to love this product!
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive start-up. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating, and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g., by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild, Supercar Blondie).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e., dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious, and dynamic work environment.
- Operate and manage our first public station in Berlin
- Be the first contact for customers and clients who want to scan their cars
- Ensure and organise optimal work processes for best customer experience
- Educate and consult customers on Twinner products
- Perform simple vehicle checks (no technical expertise required)
- Documentation of processes and continuous improvement of customer interactions.
- Completed commercial or technical education
- Technical interest and good understanding of new IT applications
- Excellent service orientation and strong communication skills
- Friendly and appropriate appearance – conveying technical details to a non-technical customer base
- Good time management
- Independent, structured and thorough manner of working
- Ability to work under pressure, even in stressful situations
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent command of English and German language
- EU Driving license, good driving skills
- Extremely innovative product you will present on a daily basis
- High degree of pioneerwork – you are part of company with a unique idea
- Modern and empowering work environment with flat hierarchies
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 21-09-2021