Project Manager Business Innovation (f/m/d) – Technology Scale-up in Berlin
Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as our first Project Manager Business Innovation located in Berlin/Berlin area, Halle (Saale), Leipzig or remote. You will develop an innovative new business concept and will report to the Head of Business Development.
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Plan & implement innovation projects, from early user research and ideation over concept generation to actual incubation and implementation
- Coordinate & guide the work of various internal and external stakeholders such as Marketing, User Research, Business Development, R&D, Operations, Manufacturing and Sales
- Track the project progress against the targeted goals and deliverables and initiate preventive and corrective actions as required
- Coach and enable the team members, ensuring that projects are executed with high efficiency
- Solid skills in leading large cross-functional projects, ideally both classical and agile
- Proven experience on building up new products and businesses, along with a good general understanding of the involved subject areas (user, market, technology)
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art tools and methods in the mentioned domains
- Creativity, curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset to explore previously uncharted business areas
- Empathy and convincing skills combined with a pragmatic and solution-oriented attitude
- Experience in a digital B2C service business is an asset
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Competitive salary package
- Well-funded company with long term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to get to know you. Send your CV and references via email, xing or Linkedin. You have questions? Please get in touch.
Senior Executing Recruiting Manager
+49 172 6330 513
Brief profile of Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbbb.de in your application
Publication date: 17-11-2021