Please apply here on „OFFICEbbb.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.Job Function
SoftwareOne is a leading global software and cloud solutions provider that is redefining how organizations build, buy, and manage everything in the cloud. By helping clients to migrate and modernize their workloads and applications – and in parallel, to navigate and optimize the resulting software and cloud changes – SoftwareOne unlocks the value of technology. The company’s 8,900 employees are driven to deliver a portfolio of 7,500 software brands with sales and delivery capabilities in ninety countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, SoftwareOne is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the ticker symbol SWON. Visit us at www.SoftwareOne.com
Location: EMEA (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden)
- Evaluating existing business processes in the area of Order to Cash.
- Analyzing processes for delays, obstructions, and weaknesses.
- Determining and outlining process improvements.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, process adoption, quality and performance
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
- Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- A Master's degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- A Six Sigma green belt or lean management certificate will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience in the area of O2C as business process manager.
- Exceptional collaboration, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical skills as well as an understanding of complex business processes
- Proactive, independent and structured way of working, a self-confident demeanor and enjoyment of working in an international team
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
Das haben wir zu bieten
- Lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- Modern technical equipment for flexible and location-independent work
- Collaboration with colleagues and clients from different countries and cultures
- Flexible, trust-based working time models
- Employee share programme
- Bike Leasing plan
- 20% additional payment to your company pension scheme with Allianz
- Bundesliga ticket raffle
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours)
- Further training support (internal and external)
- Individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counselling
- Team events and company celebrations
- No dress code
- Free supply of fruit, drinks and bread rolls
and much more...
Then we look forward to receiving meaningful application documents. A cover letter is not necessary.
If this is not the right position for you?
... then there are 2 other options:
1. you send us a speculative application and we look around together for other vacancies and individual options that might be a better match for your wishes and skills.
2. you know someone who might be really well suited for this position? Then take advantage of our referral programme and receive a cash reward if your referral is successful. (More information about our ConnectONE programme can be found here).
Short profile of SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrating critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing. SoftwareONE’s offerings are connected by PyraCloud, its proprietary digital platform, which provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence.
With around 8,300 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange.